Thursday, February 17, 2005

Good tunes

KEXP the local/global indie radio station streams their live feed, and has this great repository of live performances. I dig the Death Cab for Cutie performance. Check it out.

A coworker loaned me her copy of the Garden State soundtrack and I have been digging that for the last couple of days. That bastard Braff is not only a good actor and director, but he has good taste in music too. I hate that guy! I am also liking the Snow Patrol album (who isn't), and I really like the latest Nada Surf album. The Blonde on Blonde track is so catchy it is sickening. I think there are performances from both of these bands on KEXP as well.

The thing I wonder most is who picked this lame screen shot for all of the Garden State merchandise? I think a shot of the 3 of them on the bike with their goofy helmets would have been better.

1 comment:

Leslie Welch said...

I hate him too. How dare he be so cool, witty and sucessful. I thought no one could have it all!