Man that weekend went way too fast! Too recap here was my weekend:
- Slept in. Cuddled and such. I love weekend mornings, the day stretches out before you, yours to waste as you see fit.
- We went offroading hill billy style to try and get to some hotsprings (we never found them).
- Went to the restaurant supply store to buy a new pan for eggs and walked out $150 lighter. We got a cool pan and a bunch of other stuff we never intended to buy. That place is dangerous! We bought a cool electronic probe thermometer kinda like Alton uses, but when we got it home the LCD was all screwed up. I guess we need to go find the one he reccomends. Yet another example of not so cheap chinese junk. The brand is French, but the device was made in China. Unfortunately like many things lately there were no alternative products to the chinese one.
- I watched the Garden State DVD for the 3rd time in the 2 weeks since I bought it. I watched parts of the movie with the commentary on, and decided it didn't really add alot. It is a fairly simple movie which speaks for itself. There were bits worth hearing, but all in all I think it just takes you out of the movie which I don't like. I like this movie a little more every time I watch it.
- Took luna to the dog park. Twice.
I am sure there were other things too, but I just don't remember them. It was wonderful to have mandy back from Arrrrr-Kansas (down home pirates).
Is it just me or does it seem like the last 3 episodes of arrested development have been pretty dull? I mean it seems like this weeks was the same as last weeks. I am not a fan of Martin Short, so that may have something to do with my lack of enthusiasm, but it seems like the show has been really tame lately. I bet David Cross has a hard time on network TV after Mr. Show.
What's the story on this Gannon guy and the gay scandal that is on blogs all over the place? I have encountered several blogs in the last last few days referencing some gay male escort scandal in the Whitehouse. Any info is appreciated.