Friday, May 06, 2005

the pantsless arlo-pottomus

I once thought that Pirate Day was my favorite holiday. No longer. I’ve found a new one, thanks to JaG’s website:

It’s
International No Pants Day!

How cool is that? For those of you who don’t know, an extended version of my nickname includes “pantsless.” It makes me sad that I didn’t know about it until after I put on pants this morning.

I also heard yesterday morning on the way to work about this new candy called “
Chronic Candy.” Yes, you are right, it tastes like marijuana. Their slogans include “every lick is like taking a hit,” and they come in “nickel bags” and “20 sacks.” I don’t know about you, but I don’t think, even in my pot smoking days, I’d want a pot-flavored candy. That’s kinda like cigar smokers having a cigar-flavored candy. It just doesn’t sound good. I remember there was a beer (SLO Blueberry Ale) that tasted slightly like bud, and it wasn’t great.

Kids these days.

No comments: