Tuesday, November 22, 2005

M: a little bit of tuesday randomness

Oddly enough, potato vodka/Odwalla screwdrivers don't lend themselves to helping with the laundry. We still have no clean towels.

I love it when I'm reviewing a report written by a senior person here in the office and I come across a word that he/she made up and thought it was real.

When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless its really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

This weekend I really want to go to Archie McPhees and get some
bacon air fresheners.

I can't believe that my tangerine has 3 seeds per slice. That's just wrong.

Don't get a tattoo of the nike swish logo. I don't care how athletic you are. If you really really want to, convince Nike to pay you for it. That's advertising.

No comments: