Saturday, May 03, 2008

FAQs

So we're sitting here on a perfectly fine Saturday evening, stuck inside our house trying to ignore the crappy band playing at our neighbors house. It wouldn't make us so mad, except that they blast their crappy music every single weekend evening, and it really puts a drag on sitting outside on our porch. This crappy band is pretty much the last straw.

Looking around for the number to call for a noise complaint, we happened upon the Sacramento County FAQ page. Most of the questions were those that one might expect (my car was broken into, who do I call? or my car was towed, how can I get it back?). One caught my eye though: "Someone tried to burn my car last night. Who do I call?"

Seriously? How frequent does that come up such that you put it on your FAQ page? Gotta love this town.

No comments: