Saturday, September 19, 2009

updated

.

I've had a post rolling around in my head for a while now. It was about babies and how wonderful they are and how amazing Cashew is and how different it is this time around and etc etc. And it was all emotional too about postpartum depression and how I had it with the Little One and it totally sucked and having Cashew has really shown me just how joyful new life can be. But it was taking WAY too long to write and I wasn't posting anything else because I wanted to get this post up. And then Dooce went and wrote it for me and I don't need to say anything more. I didn't have quite the experience that she did, but she sums it up pretty good. So there. Mischief managed. Resume blogging.

And did you know that today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day? Y'arrrr!

No comments: