Thursday, January 20, 2005

rogue



Isn't this the most beautiful sweater you've ever seen? I'm afraid to knit it becuase I may not be able to pull it off, and I just don't want to take something like that and fuck it up. But I must knit it. I have to. It will happen.

I do believe that I have got the knitting bug. It's scary how much I enjoy going to the Wednesday night group. There's something so relaxing when all you need to think about is whether to knit or purl. I never really thought I'd be one who knits. Hmmm...

3 comments:

Lefty said...

Sure it looks nice there, but everything looks great on ghosts!

Leslie Welch said...

That hood looks so cozy! I want one. Believe it or not, it is actually cold enough in Florida to require such garments.

mandy said...

I see... so you might be able to wear it one or two days a year? ;)