Tuesday, January 11, 2005

tangent blogs

I've been thinking a lot about how I was going to introduce my friend John's blog (read it here, there's also a link to the right) but I've come to the conculsion that no words can describe it. He's a very unique individual and his staunch Republican/Libertarian convictions never cease to amaze me. I think he put it best when he said that although we disagree on many (read most) politcal and social issues, we remain friends becuase of a few key agreements: good food, good movies, and good beer. And oh yeah, I've also been friends with his wife for about 20 years or so now. That's got to count for something.

So read it! Love it! Look at pictures of the cutest baby ever and the silliest dog ever (the fucking dog has fucking papers - you can't board it, it's hair falls out)! Make outrageous comments on his ridiculous posts! After all, it's just blogging, right?

1 comment:

countjrg said...

Thanks for the kind words on my "ridiculous posts." And...yeah! It's only blogging. Who reads this stuff anyway?

Sheebaashaaabassh dude!