Tuesday, March 08, 2005

alive and blogging

You like me! You really, really like me!

Thanks for the support. The surgery went well, better than expected. Apparently my superhero abilities had begun the healing process before I went in, so they didn't even need to put in the anchors like they thought. Yay! This takes a couple weeks off my recovery time and I'll be doing one-armed pull ups before you know it.

This post is going to have to be short though, because typing is not going as easily as I had hoped. I'll have bodie make a longer witty post soon. The pressure is on...

They had me bring my ID and insurance card with me to the surgery on Friday. On Monday, when b-dog was at work, I needed to get out of the house so I started looking for my ID. I couldn't for the life of me find my pants that I was wearing on Friday. I started trying to remember the events of the day and realized that I was so far out of it that I couldn't even remember if I was wearing pants at all. I ended up having to call bodie in the middle of the day and ask: "so was I wearing pants when we came home on Friday?" He got a good laugh out of that one.

Yes, contrary to my nickname, I was wearing pants, and I finally found them (and my ID) wedged behind the bed.

1 comment:

greyguitar said...

because clearly, that's where pants with insurance ID's should go.

ha. glad to hear that you are doing great!