Wednesday, June 15, 2005

lip my stocking?

I was walking Luna this morning when I noticed that a deadly flock of plastic lawn flamingos had taken over a yard down the street. I really hope they don’t migrate to my lawn. It was quite frightening.

Did you know that flamingos are pink because they eat shrimp? Bodie’s brother told me that and I didn’t believe him (I’m suspicious of a lot of his stories); but I looked it up today and its true! I think the Issaquah kids should start feeding Beni shrimp instead of tuna to see if he turns pink. How cool would that be? A pink cat? Almost as cool as a hairless cat! (Just FYI, in my head that last one was thick with sarcasm.)

We watched Lost in Translation again over the weekend and I remembered why I loved that movie so much. Bill Murray is just plain genius and Scarlett Johansson was the first to make me realize that I need a wig (pink or purple please). I think this movie may be one to purchase. I could watch it again and again.

2 comments:

Leslie Welch said...

I love that movie too!!! I could watch it all day and night. The music. The music!

mandy said...

Every scene is just so perfectly done. I don't think I'll ever get bored with it.