Tuesday, June 14, 2005

millionaire's holiday

Apparently this is what happens if a car runs into your apartment:



This was from a jobsite I went to today - can you imagine? You're just sitting there watching TV on a Thursday evening and a car runs into the side of your building! Crazy shit.

I was pretty sure last night that we had become millionaires. The news people were talking about how a 10-million dollar Lotto ticket hadn't been claimed yet, and then I remembered that Bodie had bought a ticket and we hadn't checked it... Clearly we had won, right? No one else would have not checked their ticket! I was actually really exicted with the thought!

But against all odds, the numbers on our ticket didn't match the winning numbers. Imagine that! I thought we'd had it for sure.

No comments: