Monday, December 05, 2005

B: I like to watch

Last night, and the night before, we went down to Olympia to see screenings of the World Tour for the Banff Mountain Film Festival. We have gone every year regardless of where we have lived for the last 10 years, and it was as good this year as any other year I can remember. The mix of movies wasn't all that I could have asked for, but they were all really good. If you have a chance I strongly reccomend checking it out. The tour shedule is here.

I got to searching for the sound track for a film we saw last night, and I found a link to the IDFF, or as it is more commonly known, the International Dog Film Festival. Their big feature this year was Biscuit the climbing dog, which won at Banff 2 years ago.

If you are in the area, I highly reccomend the Biscuit film, but I can't vouch for the rest of the festival. If you ask me people that are that crazy about their dogs, freak me out a little bit.

No comments: