Wednesday, May 03, 2006

B: Kick em when they're up

Frequent readers may have noticed I have been relatively quite on the "i fucking hate Bush and the republican party" front. This is mostly because I don't really feel like wasting my breath on this lame duck anymore, and that I am trying to build up some energy for the coming midterm elections. Another reason is that I hardly have needed to point out what is finally obvious.

The recent Colbert speech at the Whitehouse Press Corp dinner however does warrant mention and some thunderous applause. For those of you who haven't seen it yet you can download it here or here. Colbert has some serious balls to pull this off. To stand up in front of the President and rip on him for 30 minutes straight is something I could not pull off if I had the opportunity.

1 comment:

countjrg said...

A GIRL!!! Congrats! I can't wait to see little Johnita!