Wednesday, August 02, 2006

B: I was like all whatever!

Lately I have been listening to quite a bit of Built to Spill, Band of Horses, and Silversun Pickups. I know, how very alternative KEXP of me. I am pretty bummed i didn't make it to the Capitol Hill Block Party, but i just didn't really feel up to it. With Amanda very pregnant and the Bumbershoot line-up looking pretty crappy, I doubt we will make it to a single music festival this year. Oh well. I never really enjoy them anyway.

I just noticed that our countdown till Bush is done playing Commander and Chief is gone! Where the hell did that go? It was finally under 1,000 and starting to look hopeful. I am fine with it being gone. It is similar in mean spirit to that bullshit america held hostage thing that Rush used to do. I would prefer to limit my similarities to that crack smoking, tub of crap if possible.

Been thinking a bit lately about building an electric car. There are some kits available like this and this that are supposed to make it relatively easy if not cheap. Thing is I don't really want to spend $12k on an electric rabbit that makes regular rabbit look speedy. I want one of these ) it's faster than a Ferrari)!

No comments: