Sunday, September 07, 2008

reason #462 why i love b

It's in.

(Ours is all black, but it's still very pretty.)

And it works. And it's gas.

Did I mention it's pretty? And gas?

B took off work all last week and spent the vast majority of it working on our kitchen. He took out the old cooktop and cabinets underneath, re-routed the gas line, did a bunch of electric stuff, put the new range in, took out the old oven, did some more electric stuff, fixed some walls, re-routed a water line for the refrigerator, and I'm sure there's a bunch of other things that I'm missing.

(I actually think we're writing simultaneous posts, so a comparison of what he did vs. what I think he did could be interesting.)

And oh yeah, he baked and frosted his own birthday cake because I was too sick to get out of bed to make one for him. (The fact that he's not mad about this is reason #481.)

No comments: