Friday, September 19, 2008

who moved my cheese?

.
There's a Costco down the street from my work and if there's just one or two things we need, I'll swing by there at lunch. (And it's an excuse to get the Costco lunch - a hot dog and a coke for $1.50!) Last week I went there for diapers and cheese, and got our standard Baby Cheddar Loaf, which is a steal at Costco and we really can't justify buying it anywhere else. Left the diapers in the trunk and put the cheese in the refrigerator at work, as I still had a few hours left in the day.

Totally forgot about the cheese. Kept forgetting every day until about a week later (today), but didn't really stress about it, because, hey, no one would steal my cheese, right?

WRONG! Someone totally stole my cheese! Seriously? Who out there would steal an unopened 2-lb block of cheese? And it's not even the main fridge at work - my fridge only holds stuff for a small suite full of people - maybe 20 or so. I'm seriously pissed. Monday a note requesting said cheese back will be put up. I'll keep you updated.

On a lighter note, isn't this just pretty?

Mmmm... Homemade bread. Definitely not bringing this into work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope whomever stole your cheese gets constipated from eating all that good cheese. Bad karma sucks.
Jen