Thursday, November 20, 2008

B: My bunny suit

So, I know we are like a year late on this, but we finally saw Juno a few weeks ago. Liked the movie alot, but liked the sound track even more. It is insanely catchy. Kimya Dawson of Moldy Peaches has such a sweet voice and the lyrics are pretty and stuff. So the Juno soundtrack has been in heavy rotation lately.

The counters are like 90% done, but I haven't dowloaded the pics yet.....Hopefully we will finish some painting and mount the hood this weekend. That would be really awesome! The counter tops are soapstone which is steatite (talk, chorite, magnetite). As I was working the stone, I was totally geeking out on the minerology. Very geo-nerd.

We are approaching 1 year sans TV. It is becoming more difficult to resist the temptation, but not owning one helps...We'll see how long it lasts.

No comments: